Wanuskewin conducts tours year round and has some great options for you and your students!
We are open for tour bookings with one of our experienced interpreters for our land-based outdoor education opportunities, indoor programming, outreach, OR online!
For IN PERSON tours:
Our programs are designed to meet the renewed Saskatchewan Curriculum in a fun, engaging, and interactive environment.
*Wanuskewin has FRENCH tour programs*
NOW available on Request*
PRE ORDER MENU for TOUR GROUPS
Let us come to you (VIRTUALLY or OUTREACH!)
Programming involves an interpretive guide from Wanuskewin connecting with your class in two ways:
1) We can connect with your class or group on your preferred Video Conferencing platform! (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc)
2) We have many programs we can bring to you off site!
Virtual Field Trip/Outreach Program pricing:
- 1 program – $125.00
- 2 programs – $200.00
- 3 programs – $275.00
- 4 programs – $350.00
- 1 Dancer – $200.00
Check out our Programs page for all the details on programs available and fill out the form below to book your Virtual programs with Wanuskewin Heritage Park!
*please note that each program is designed for one group/class at a time to ensure best interactive experience*
Wanuskewin asks that your group use the following chaperone-to-child ratio guidelines. Chaperones may be teachers, teaching assistants, or parent volunteers.
- Pre-school to Grade 1: 1 chaperone to 4 children
- Grades 2 to 6: 1 chaperone to 8 children
- Grade 7 and up: teacher and one additional chaperone per group
A Guided Tour Group Admission includes:
- Welcome and Orientation
- Access to the trails and NEW exhibits
- 2 – Regular Guided Programs (based on Guide availability)
- or 1 – Specialty Guided Program (2 hours, based on Guide availability)
- Max number of people updated regularly (COVID) (plus chaperones) per tour
- Additional Programming or Guides available for $75.00 per program
- *Daily dance presentation 2 p.m. (depending on season)
To book your tour, fill out our BOOKING REQUEST FORM or email email@example.com for more information or to get in touch with our tour booking coordinator. Our tour bookings fill up quickly for the months of May and June so we recommend making a booking well in advance, or consider booking September – April for all seasons!
We can work with you to create a field trip for your students that will be remembered for years to come!
Check out our Programs to pick the best activities for your class and make planning as easy as possible.